Archetypes and Subcultures Pigment-dyed Sweatpants
Sessions II: Inspired by Creatives. Dedicated to Creatives and Artists everywhere.
Archetypes and Subcultures embroidered on the front left pocket in gold on these unisex pigment-dyed sweatpants. The garment dyeing process makes the sweatpants look washed out and ensures a unique shade for each pair. The sweatpants have two pockets on the front and one on the back, and adjustable drawstrings for a secure fit around the waist.
**The coloring process ensures a unique shade for the hoodie, making each item a one-of-a-kind.
• 100% cotton face
• 80% cotton, 20% polyester blend
• Yarn diameter: 30 singles
• Fabric weight: 9 oz./yd² (305.15 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
• Twill neck tape
• 1 x 1 rib at cuffs and waistband
• Jersey-lined hood with sewn eyelets
• Pouch pocket
• Matching drawstrings
|WAIST (inches)||INSEAM LENGTH (inches)|